niedziela, 21 października 2012

shine on my crazy diamond!

|Asaf Avidan // Reckoning Song (One Day)


"One day baby, we'll be old
And think of all the stories that we could have told

Little me and little you
Kept doing all the things they do
They never really think it through
Like i can never think you're true"

|Asaf Avidan - One Day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix)


Wrzucam tu obie wersje. Obie są świetne. Każda ma inny klimat. Jedna z nich ma więcej słów, jednak zawarty w nich jest ten sam przekaz. Kiedyś będziemy starzy. Żyjmy tak, by mieć co wspominać.

This song makes me think of so many things. Makes me think how people treated me and how they reacted towards me. It brings me the memories of people who used to be close to my heart, and of those who were really far. Makes me think of people who used to surround me and who dissapeared. Makes me think of all those people who just crossed my path and those who stayed longer. I'm really glad all of them appeared even for a second. Sometimes I wish some things would go differently, but most often I'm glad they didn't. Because of all those little and big things that happened I am the person that I am. I love myself and I wouldn't want to be any different. 
Thank You. Keep leaving your handprints in me.

źródło: dłonie i diamentowe serduszko z netu

And special thanks to all those people who make me feel special. I love that You love me.


|Letters To Cleo - I Want You To Want me


Zakwasy max! Ledwo chodzę. Pierwszy dzień na siłowni połączony w rozciąganiem, połączony z bardzo udanym-wyuzdanym weekendem. Wszystko oczywiście wykraczające poza granice zdrowego rozsądku. Boli, ale jest to przyjemny ból. Ból dający satysfakcję. Lubię to!
Caroline porównała taki ból z sexem. Coś w tym jest.

|Far East Movement - Turn Up The Love ft. Cover Drive

Jak jadę autem, to słucham radia. Znam już teksty większości piosenek puszczanych tam w kółko :p
A co tam. Wrzucę tu też, będę wiedziała, co kiedy leciało w radiu ;)

|Rihanna - Diamonds - Shine Bright Like a Diamond 

'Come out, come out, wherever you are.'
 'We're beautiful!'

1 komentarz: