- It's a date then.
- Yes, 23rd of October
- I'm not as patient as Lily.
- Your a doctor not a patient.
- You know why?!
- No, I know X. Never met Y.
- You rock!
- You paper.
- Będę prawe plecy.
- Be right back.
- Ty kamień. [you rock]
- Zombie apocalypse would start in Starbucks.
- Because, you know, hipsters have to get it before everyone else does xD
- Starbucks cup? Red? Christmas? Now? o_O They should have it at least in May.
- Hipsters! They have to have everything earlier.
[We call praying - yoga.]
- I think Arabs must be very stressed nation.
- You know, doing yoga 5 times per day, that's quite much.
- It's getting dark pretty fast now.
- Yeah! Especially if we get up just before the sun set.
Romantic moment after waking up, hugs, kisses, etc...
- Mmm... You smell like... corn. [while of thinking with dreamy face] We should get some corn and cook it!
- Yeah... And spread some butter on it and let it melt and then put little sugar.. OR SALT on it! no, sugar... no salt... sugar... salt... ok ok sugar!
[And this is how romance can change into foodmance. True story!]
Conversation on fb group. A dude that I was mad at, at the time, proposed a meeting date to finish our project. Date works. My love writes:
'Tomorrow works, dear Xxx.'
- Do you think I should add anything?
- Nope. I would just change an 'a' to an 'e' in 'dear'.
Your dick is my 2nd favorite part of your body. [a while of deep thoughts] I mean... I love your other parts too, like your eyes, lips, hands and nose... Yeah,
If you'd be a dick stuck to the brain,
it wouldn't be the same.
- You should totally be a lawyer!
- Nah, they study a lot. [I'm a med student, if someone hasn't realized]
- You're so tiny! I love it!
- Yep! I'm a pocket version of human.